At Salesmanship Club Youth and Family Centers, our first focus is on services:
- Offering top-notch therapeutic services; and
- Providing an excellent school and learning environment
We have a research team that tracks results, measures progress and explores change from a variety of perspectives.
- Program evaluation
- Data collection using standardized screeners of youths’ social, emotional, cognitive and psychological development
- Empirical evaluations of educational and therapeutic interventions
- tracking of students’ short-term and long-term developmental milestones, academic successes and language acquisition
The feedback and data are used to benchmark results and to learn more about what works and what doesn’t. It also helps provide a point of comparison in terms of how our results match up to those of similar schools and agencies.
More than anything else, our research program gets to the heart of what it means to be a learning organization. We don’t assume success – we try and prove it. We are interested in making a contribution to the families we serve and to the fields of therapy and education.